Final Exam Preview

1. When will you shoot this assignment?
I think I'll shoot this assignment in the next few coming weeks sometimes over the weekend.
2. Where will you shoot?

3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
I'm not positive what my story will be about yet, but my few ideas include making a smoothie or some muffins, shooting someone getting a haircut, and someone doing their makeup and getting ready. 
4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
I'll need my phone, cooking equipment (if choose that idea), and a person to shoot (for all ideas).
5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dispatch Issue #5

Free Write - Embarrassment